I won't be posting as frequently for a while

I've got quite a few commitments from now through the end of March, and I'll be traveling to Florida for a couple of weeks, and I'm having some medical issues.

Life as usual, but a bit more intense than normal, lol!

As a result, I may disappear for a few days at a time and then be posting as usual for a while before I disappear again. I won't have time to go looking for content as much as usual, so I'll apologize to those whose giveaways or patterns I miss.  I'll probably do round-ups where I post about several things at once, instead of several times a day.


But I will pop in as often as I can! 

Comments

  1. Just want to wish you good luck with those health issues and of course lots of fun on your trip. Looking forward as ever to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed my friend !! Take care of you first !! Hugs !! Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your posts for sure but hope your medical issues are resolved. Take good care of yourself and we will look forward to hearing from you when we hear from you. (Make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just do what you can with your blog posts as it is your own time and choice. Thank you for let us know. Hope your health issues will be resolved and enjoy your trip to Florida. I'll keep my eye on your blog posts. Hugs from A x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment